Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a oil catch can, I prefer black or satin finish and I also prefer push fitting hoses/braided as well let me know if you have one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If there is more then one I'm interested. Lol

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Everytime I see one I am late and I’m tired of that lol worse case I am going to bite the bullet they have a sale on UPR cans with the upgraded hoses and fittings for 150

·
Registered
331 Posts
Everytime I see one I am late and I’m tired of that lol worse case I am going to bite the bullet they have a sale on UPR cans with the upgraded hoses and fittings for 150

Lol I know what u mean.

That's not a bad price.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It’s not and it includes shipping

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Like the one u sent me?

Yes the one I send you goes for 150 plus taxes it ends up like 160 but it’s new from UPR it has the upgraded continental braided hoses and the upgraded fittings/hose finishers and high flow diffuser upgrade for 30 bucks more

·
Registered
331 Posts
Yes the one I send you goes for 150 plus taxes it ends up like 160 but it’s new from UPR it has the upgraded continental braided hoses and the upgraded fittings/hose finishers and high flow diffuser upgrade for 30 bucks more

Wow.

·
Premium Member
10,422 Posts
The picture below is my S mount catch can on my SRT. Coated in Flat Plum Crazy Purple.
IMG_0992.jpg

We offer a handful of different catch cans and we carry the ABD and JLT catch can too. We offer braided hoses and fittings as well.

Free shipping on all ABD items and Speedlogix brand products at this time. Feel free to PM us or give us a call 561-687-3712 if you have any further questions.

Speedlogix ''S'' Mount Dual Chamber Billet Oil Catch Can - Check out our power-coating options

ABD - Billet Catch Can 2008-2019 Challenger/Charger

JLT - JLT 3.0 Oil Separator Passenger Side 2011-2019 392/6.4L Challenger/Charger/300/Grand Cherokee/Durango

There are a lot of great brands available for catch cans.

- Alexis

·
Registered
77 Posts
I have a flat black speedlogix one - brand new. I installed it on my Scat pack shaker. It mounts too low in my opinion and would be difficult to empty. I guess we'll see.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2015 Challenger SRT
714 Posts
As I mentioned, Speedlogix makes a nice one...My black one turned purple...Fascinating ....

·
Registered
331 Posts
Well I got mine in yesterday & put it on last night. I didnt take pictures yet but I will.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts