Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the dealer today to ask about installing a cat back system. They said they would only install Mopar Performance stuff. OK, I sort of get that. Went over to their parts counter and asked about Mopar cat backs. I remember that it was offered as an accessory last year with Mopar bucks. I am thinking either Corsa or Borla makes it for Mopar so I am interested in the cost, especially as I am looking at a Borla system anyhow.

Parts guy tells me it's in the catalogue but listed as "not street legal" so they can't put it on! Huh?!!! Maybe time to try a different dealer. It was like going down the Dodge rabbit hole! :scratchhead:

·
Registered
532 Posts
Really??? Goto another dealer... Bob Fredrick puts Flowmasters on thier cars... Total BS

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
That's wacked :notallthere:

·
Registered
31 Posts
I think they were in the wrong catalog, I remember seeing a Mopar performance catalog where the majority of the items were listed as not street legal.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Thats what happens when you go to a dealer on a Friday. You get lazy answers! Yeah I'd give another dealer a holler if there is one in reasonable distance.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts