Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please post any pics you have of your hood from inside the car. Especially interested in the early T/A hoods and the Shaker hoods. Thanks!

·
Registered
188 Posts
No mater what hood you have the view out the front window is awesome. Can we have an Amen?

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,699 Posts
Suspect he wants the view from a normal driving position...

A Guy

Reactions: HemiStig

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
Here you go headed to Key West last year 7 mile bridge

Attachments

Reactions: HemiStig

·
Registered
74 Posts
Powerstick, that's looks like a view from the front seat of a 70 or 71 Challenger with a shaker hood. I have one taken from the same position in my 71 convertible in the winter of 1974 with ice on the hood. I still have the car.
Terry

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The T/A hood (old school version) looks wicked from inside the cat. I think that’s what way I am leaning.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Wow! What a cool looking truck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Here ya go! Enjoy! (pardon the clear coat flaking--a dealership repainted the T/A scoop under warranty years ago and clearly didn't do a good job of it)

Attachments

·
Registered
6,558 Posts
how about one with the old style 440 six pack scoop? I wish someone would make that hood with the lines of a stock hood instead of the flat Mr Norms one.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Here's a pic when I was at the Drag Races

Attachments

·
Registered
74 Posts
From my '15' and my '71'.

Here's two pictures taken from two of mine. The one from the drivers seat is looking over the hood of my '15' R/T. The second is looking from the passengers seat of my '71' taken in 1975. My driving required both hands in the '71' so my sister used my Kodak Instamatic to take the photo. I was busy staying in the road cut through the snow.
Terry

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2016 Hellcat Challenger
2,380 Posts
This is from my Hellcat hood.

don't know why that one photo is sideways?? wasn't' like that when I up loaded it.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 46 Posts