Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Everyone! :)

My name is Doug and I'm very excited to have an account on the Challenger forum website.

Why am I excited?!

Because I am going to be a part of representing my mom's first new muscle car purchase...

For an IE 392 White with Blue Stripes. Also with manual transmission and every bell and whistle except upgraded sound system.

Vehicle is currently in delivery and dealership is not sure of the estimated time of arrival... My mom and I are going to the dealership next week to get the VIN so it can be tracked online.

Thanks for reading my post... I hope to write many more in the future!:bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Hopefully your car gets there when you plan. Allot of folks been waiting a long time for them to come in.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Welcome aboard. Good luck with your soon to come Challenger!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Welcome from SC and congrats to you and your Mom. I don't see too many Mom and son posts, good on you. Keep us posted on the delivery.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Thanks For the Feedback!

Welcome to the forum. Hopefully your car gets there when you plan. Allot of folks been waiting a long time for them to come in.
Thanks! My mom and I placed the order a little over a month ago. I'm hoping the garage will be ready and waiting before the Challenger arrives. This is indeed uncharted territory for my mom and me. However, I have learned many things reading from this forum website.

The ironic part is that I'm 27 and I never operated manual transmission by myself in a vehicle! :alf: But my mom can drive manual no problem.:)

Even though I have an accident free history... I could also just imagine what insurance quotes are going to be for me. However, I'll cross that bridge when I get there...:cowtounge:

Thanks for the posting!:thumbsup:

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the additional welcomings. Very nice indeed to wake up with new messages to read! I will take a look at the forum rules today so I can have an idea of what is allowed in terms of postings on the Challenger forum website.

These new IE's that are being delivered are beautiful! Very inspirational to see a diehard Mopar fan getting his (or her) long-awaited ride.

Keep up the good work guys!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Congrats on the new car it will be there before you know it. So enjoy it and the forums. Ronnie
Thanks Ronnie for the post! My mom and I took a test drive in a 2010 red SRT8 with automatic transmission last month when the order was placed and I could NOT BELIEVE the acceleration and sound that came from that vehicle.

I will definitely try to enjoy these forums and the new 392 as much as I can. Very exciting times indeed! :)

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts