Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 09 6 speed srt8 challenger made 405hp 400 tq on a diablo tune by Johan running vp ms109 race fuel I have a cold air intake diablo intune and the rear mufflers deleted. What would be a good way to make 500 hp besides nitirious but I'm wanting to spray later on. I was thinking of doing a cam but was undecided on the srt max and max plus or a custom grind also was gonna have my heads and intake ported and polished while they're off. What does anybody recommend? I want to know what I should buy what brand and what works good with what to make closer to 500 hp

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes I made 405 to the wheels completely stock car cai diablo intune on vp 109 race fuel and that's it. I made 7 pulls and all were right about 400. Af were way to rich the first couple of pulls dropping to like 11.2s and I leaned it out and went consistant 405 back to back three times. And I don't really have a budget I know I can buy a cam for around 480 the valve springs and pushrods are needed apperantly so at the end of the day id have around 650-700$ in the cam job which ain't that bad. But I don't understand why everyone says headers first. Why would I spend 1200$ on somthn that's not gonna make a huge difference yet. And yes eventually I am going to go pro charged but I will be building the motor at that point. But yes I also thought about spraying before I do much to the car?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 2 of 2 Posts