Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Tried searching the website and couldn't find anything but I am running the Mach X Cat Back for my 16 Challenger SXT. Been loving the sound but lately I have been hearing a rattling every know and then at slow speeds. I've check the obvious but I am starting to wonder if it is coming from the muffler and if so, is there any warranty for the system?

·
Vendor
973 Posts
Tried searching the website and couldn't find anything but I am running the Mach X Cat Back for my 16 Challenger SXT. Been loving the sound but lately I have been hearing a rattling every know and then at slow speeds. I've check the obvious but I am starting to wonder if it is coming from the muffler and if so, is there any warranty for the system?

Car is almost 2 years old next month with 40k miles on it.
Sorry I missed this. Yes, the warranty is three years for faulty parts. I would check the front clamps and also the little bracket that connects the two pipes in front (it's welded to the two pipes). Give us a call at your leisure. 516-655-9002.

Steve

·
Registered
969 Posts

Car is almost 2 years old next month with 40k miles on it.
Hey just a heads up, i had a very similar problem with mine but it was an easy fix . Simply had a muffler shop tac weld the front clamps twice and it waa gone! Those bolts have a tendancy to loosen up. Tried moving them by hand when the car was up in there, but it wasnt doing it. Welded it and test drove it to find out it was gone goodluck!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts