Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well have had the new 392 in shop twice now, once for crack in door panel and once for on the passenger side seat belt connection come completely loose where bolts into the floor. While I was there saw a viper sitting there and thought be cool to get some pics with both blue and white striped cars together. Now my wife wants a viper lol

Attachments

·
Registered
236 Posts
Cool pictures! That Viper is one the best looking of all the Vipers in my opinion in that color with those stripes.

The Viper also looks like a toy car next to the big Challenger.

·
Premium Member
669 Posts
Well have had the new 392 in shop twice now, once for crack in door panel and once for on the passenger side seat belt connection come completely loose where bolts into the floor. While I was there saw a viper sitting there and thought be cool to get some pics with both blue and white striped cars together. Now my wife wants a viper lol
I will have to get you some pics of the Blue IE Challenger next to the Blue/White 2010 World Challenge Viper we have.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Great pics- - little disturbing that even on brand new '11 models the door panel window strip is still cracking. I don't think Chrysler engineers understand plastics properties very well.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Nice Pics ! Also, love your 392.
Just my opinion though, If my dealer had put their sticker on the back of my new car, I'd raise holy he!!

·
Registered
852 Posts
Those are some cool pics! The Challenger looks like the big beefy brother!

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts

Dammmmm The Viper looks like a Matchbox next to that big beast of a Challenger...

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Awesome pictures! Thanks for sharing.

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
Great pics of two hot cars

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
You'll need a Charger to with that set so you can have a family sedan...

·
Banned
2,271 Posts
I say $500.00 a month should cover that advertisement. Or a tank of gas a week. It's about the same these days. Nice pics.

·
Registered
406 Posts
That would be perfect to have in the garage to come out to every morning...ok i would even take one of those in my garage. love the blue on both!
thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thanks guys, I thought be cool to get some pics with that beautiful viper. I love my new 392, but unfortunately like I said had in shop twice and haven't even made first payment.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts