·
Registered
1,048 Posts
High School parking lot?
Those were the days.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Great pic and good times....especially since the older cars could be sat on or leaned against without fear of them being dented :)

I'm guessing that was your first car? Mine was a '73 Nova.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Actually that was taken in the parking lot of my middle school. The car was my second Challenger, the first was a yellow 70, the one after that was a Hemi Orange 73 then a B5 Blue RT.
Had not seen that photo in 25 years, found it on facebook of all places.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Nice - Always liked this color combo.

What was it, 318 auto?

BTW, what did you have on the rear, truck tires?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
318 w/ auto on the floor. Christ I have no idea on the tires I was 19 and poor, they were round and had tread. That's all I cared about..

Most likely snow tires :)

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
I saw the tires also Maskedman .. was wondering if i would be the first to say anything ... funny thing as soon as Spec said snow tires it made sence .... lol

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
My 73 340 Was that same color. Autumn Bronze with white top and interior. It had steel wheels and dog dish hubcaps with BFG Radial T/A's. I had the snorkel hood like our have now. Automatic.

·
Banned
675 Posts
Awesome pic!

Here's me in 84

Not me exactly, but you get the idea

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
I was that young once. Wasn't it great! Mine was a '73 340. The key to feeling that young again is in my pocket right now.

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
I wasn't either. Hemi2NV and I are about the same age. Honestly, I feel like a little kid with a power wheels when I drive this car.

·
Registered
754 Posts
318 w/ auto on the floor. Christ I have no idea on the tires I was 19 and poor, they were round and had tread. That's all I cared about..

Most likely snow tires :)
A good friend of mine had the exact same car - same year, same color w/white vinyl roof, same white interior, 318 auto. Although I think he had Raylle wheels on it.

BTW is there any chance in hell you know the exact name or code for that color?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
According to the gentleman ealier in this thread it was K6 Bronze Metallic (or Autumn Bronze for Plymouth)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts