Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a new, 2010 Hemi Orange RT today. I've been lurking around for a couple of weeks and finally joined after I bought a car of course. I have been shopping and I think I got a hell of a deal.

2010 ChallengerR/TClassic
Customer preferred package 27m (20"wheels and all)
Electronics Convenience group
Sound Group II
Super Track Pak
6 Speed Manual
PowerSunroof
Media center 730 with NAV

MSRP $40,365.00

I paid, out the door, tax and all, no trade and no money down......

$31,504.86 (3.49% for 72 months)

I drove the car 200 miles home and man I LOVE THIS CAR!!!!

It does seem a little quiet to me though.......:)

·
Registered
574 Posts
Congrats on the car. I love HO. Sounds like the car is pretty much loaded too. BUT, in regards to if you got a good deal or not...

With zero down your accumulated interest on that car will be $6597.12 Which brings your total to $38101.98.

I'm not sure on the options of the Srt8s I'm looking at, but I'm seeing used ones go for $31k-$33k WITHOUT bargaining. So I'm not sure you got the best deal, but as long as you're happy with YOUR purchase then that's fine, because after all, it is YOUR money.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Congrats on the car. I love HO. Sounds like the car is pretty much loaded too. BUT, in regards to if you got a good deal or not...

With zero down your accumulated interest on that car will be $6597.12 Which brings your total to $38101.98.

I'm not sure on the options of the Srt8s I'm looking at, but I'm seeing used ones go for $31k-$33k WITHOUT bargaining. So I'm not sure you got the best deal, but as long as you're happy with YOUR purchase then that's fine, because after all, it is YOUR money.
I do take into consideration the total payback price as a deal. I only came up with $3,504.00 in interest.

Anyway, I still love it!

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts
Congrats on the new Challenger.....and congrats on getting one of the best if not the best color too...... :thumbsup: but I might be a little biased....lol.....:bigthumb:

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :) Don't forget to post some pics.

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts