10,060 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Welcome from Puyallup, what part of WA are you located in? Lots of good people up here, there is the Dingbats n Nitwits FB group up and running to check out.

·
Premium Member
4,044 Posts
Welcome from PDX! Lets see some pics......

·
Registered
332 Posts
Welcome from Chicago and a fellow Jazz Blue owner.

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Welcome from Bahrain!

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Welcome from Vancouver WA. Might want to check out Cars and Coffee except it is a rough crowd. Heh heh

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks everyone!

I live in Vancouver, Wa.....and am really happy with the Jazz Blue (my wife loves the color.....which definitely helped). I am waiting for some sunshine so I can get it out and see the (pearl) color.....hopefully before April:)

·
Registered
84 Posts
it was 40-42 degrees on Christmas eve & Christmas day here, got out for about 40 minutes each afternoon. the Magnuson TVS supercharger makes it even more addictive and fun to drive. we can just totally skip winter & get to race season in mid April.....

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Some people find jpb too plain a color but its not. The color actually changes depending on the lighting conditions. It looks black to dark purple at times as well as blue.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
4,044 Posts
I live in Vancouver, Wa.....and am really happy with the Jazz Blue (my wife loves the color.....which definitely helped). I am waiting for some sunshine so I can get it out and see the (pearl) color.....hopefully before April:)
Come on down to the OTHER Cars and Coffee in Tigard. Check the forum listing here, http://www.challengertalk.com/forums/f59/cars-coffee-portland-tigard-area-every-saturday-95490/

This one is more friendly to Modern Muscle cars. Check out PDX Challengers+ on Facebook too! We have a listing in the West forum also.
http://www.challengertalk.com/forums/f59/challengerpdx-lunch-meet-140642/

In the summer, stop by PIR for the Beaches Cruise In!

:silly:

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
Welcome to CT :)

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts