Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats going on folks, i'm a converted bowtie to mopar.. i've been a huge fan of speed since as long as i can remember! had numerous "normal vehicles" lol then i started out with a Z06, then saleen, then Porsche 911.... THEN is when i got the dodge viper... that was last year.. since then i've added a Ram and now the 2009 RT... LOVE it! any information on how to improve the car.. i'm all ears! thanks,

jeff

·
Premium Member
2,328 Posts
Get it a new driver.. LOL I'm kidding I'm Kidding. What type of improvement are you looking for? Speed, looks, suspension?? There are Lot's of helpful guys on here, enjoy all the info glad to have you with us!!

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
A big Welcome from Tuscaloosa down to you in the Wiregrass.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HAHA, word..i'm lookin to do pretty much everything but put a new motor in it haha, i'm use to like 550hp so right now this 300hp isn't cutting it jk.but wheels/lowering/performance mods (long tubes, exhaust, etc) but any advice is much appreciated! thanks fellaz

·
Premium Member
2,328 Posts
Get a head and cam for power or a SC take your pick there or both, Pedders for the suspension.
There is a after market wheel thread look through it there are lots of options there depends on your tastes.
What color did you get? Auto or stick?

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
welcome to CT :bigthumb:

·
Registered
528 Posts
Welcome to CT. I deployed to Oman with a few folks from the 280th Combat Communications Squadron there in Dothan, they were a great bunch of guys.

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
Welcome to the forum enjoy your stay participation is encouraged :bigthumb:
the challenger sure is pretty :thumbsup:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thank ya! it's a silver 6spd rt.. its smooth...not sure if its normal but its a lil hard to put it into 2nd.. my viper had same problem til i took it to get "fixed" lol.. but i figured an 09 challenger would be smooth as butter shifting

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Car looks great, nice job.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts