Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Window

Car Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
4,001 Posts
Interesting paint scheme and Great name for it too!

I'm not sure that I like it from the front or back but think that it's Cool as Heck that you have too High Impact colors on the same car! From one side, you've got a Sublime Green WB and from the other, you've got PCP! That part of your scheme is Very Cool!

I've always wanted to do that with wheels, where one side is a matching pair of front and back wheels and on the other side is a different set of matching ones. It's like your design in that you can only see one side at a time!

Cool idea and Way to go with having the Stones to actually do it! Nice job!

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
35,922 Posts
Um...looks well done...

A Guy

·
Registered
2020 Challenger R/T Plus Shaker
828 Posts
That's a winner right there and very clever and well-done. Even though I am a 'stock' type guy for my own cars, I really enjoy 'special' touches. Will be a certain hit at every car show or cruise-in too. 👍

·
Premium Member
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nice, I like the front. Looks like the green was the original, so then is the purple a wrap or paint?
Yes, green was the original.
Nice, I like the front. Looks like the green was the original, so then is the purple a wrap or paint?
Yes original is green go, with a purple matte wrap.

Interesting paint scheme and Great name for it too!

I'm not sure that I like it from the front or back but think that it's Cool as Heck that you have too High Impact colors on the same car! From one side, you've got a Sublime Green WB and from the other, you've got PCP! That part of your scheme is Very Cool!

I've always wanted to do that with wheels, where one side is a matching pair of front and back wheels and on the other side is a different set of matching ones. It's like your design in that you can only see one side at a time!

Cool idea and Way to go with having the Stones to actually do it! Nice job!
Thank you, the original side is the green go, with a satin metallic matte wrap. Building this one for many reasons. It's a AWD GT, it will be stroked to a 4.3 and twin turbo setup. Dream it, Build it, is what I always say. I hear alot of unfortunate bashing in the community, and truly I think it turns away newbies intrigued about building and learning. I think alot of people have forgotten what a grand national and gnx where. So gives me the perfect opportunity to build, hopefully one of the fastest V6s dodge has to offer. This is my winter car, our summer toys get put away. We have cars with 600hp, 1000+, 2000+, and soon to be 3000+. So why not build me up a monster V6. Thus for the reason, of the joker.

·
Registered
'18 SP modified (707hp)
320 Posts
Thank you, the original side is the green go, with a satin metallic matte wrap. Building this one for many reasons. It's a AWD GT, it will be stroked to a 4.3 and twin turbo setup. Dream it, Build it, is what I always say. I hear alot of unfortunate bashing in the community, and truly I think it turns away newbies intrigued about building and learning. I think alot of people have forgotten what a grand national and gnx where. So gives me the perfect opportunity to build, hopefully one of the fastest V6s dodge has to offer. This is my winter car, our summer toys get put away. We have cars with 600hp, 1000+, 2000+, and soon to be 3000+. So why not build me up a monster V6. Thus for the reason, of the joker.
Go for it !!!
Be different. Too many clones out there.
Of course, this is coming from my car - Dark Phoenix - named after the X-Men character, filled with desire and rage... the perfect combination of emotions when I race... and win.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire
Car Vehicle Grille Automotive tire Automotive lighting
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive parking light

·
Premium Member
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
2022 R/T
151 Posts
When / on what MYs were the calipers mounted on the leading edge of the front brakes? Both my R/Ts and every other Challenger that I've noticed the brakes on had them on the trailing edge of the rotors...
Can't find any pictures with brake calipers on front edge of the front brakes.
And standard Dodge brakes on a WB car?
Is this a Hellcat-Widebody SXT or something?
Widebody conversion with backwards brake mounts?

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
35,922 Posts
When / on what MYs were the calipers mounted on the leading edge of the front brakes? Both my R/Ts and every other Challenger that I've noticed the brakes on had them on the trailing edge of the rotors...
GT AWD, that's the way they come

A Guy

·
Premium Member
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
It is a widebody conversion, GT Awd. As gar as i know the brakes are stock. The wheels are the hellcat 9.5 x 20, wrapped in the 275/40/20. I just went outside and took this pics hope they help. I will be changing the to the power stops. Just got the car news years day with the wide body on it ,in the factory green go. Which is when i found it with everything i wanted i traded in my truck for this.
Land vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Bumper

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design Aircraft engine Jet engine

1 - 20 of 23 Posts