Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last year I started in the LX National in Atco, this year we will finish in Atco and we will finish strong with some new records for SRT5939.
We got the N2O all worked out and it works great with the Edlebrock controller.
We got Crank This Performance Belt drive on now and there in no more belt slip. The car makes the same power with 3 pounds less boost and runs the same mph out the back at 139.
The car ran good at MIR with all the 60' times in the 1.4's when we got to Ohio we had big problems with the 60' moving into the high 1.6's and low 1.7's but still running 139 out the back.
I have the 15" Brakes and wheels ordered from HHP the tires have already been recieved and await instaltion. This should take care of the 60' times once and for all.
The Roll bar will be upgraded before Atco so we can run all out.
I'm going to max out the bottle at 250 and maybe bump the boost back to 17psi.
I think this car will run well into the low 9's with the new mods.
It will be nice to see the 2 fastest 6.1 cars in the country in the same place both being full street legal daily drivers.
More pics to come soon as Josh gets his arse moving on the parts.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,634 Posts
I have been following your progress since day 1. I am sure you will perform well in Atco Kick Azz and Take Names!!!

·
Premium Member
1,723 Posts
Congrats John, I'll be at Atco to see you guys do your thing. I like your style bro, "Make it Happen" PS, send me the info for Atco bro, need to book a flight and hotel:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
John go and knock the paint off there fenders and load-em up brother it's go time :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congrats John, I'll be at Atco to see you guys do your thing. I like your style bro, "Make it Happen" PS, send me the info for Atco bro, need to book a flight and hotel:thumbsup:
the track is Friday the 4th, not sure about the hotel yet. Got a message in to DAn to see if it's all locked down yet.

·
Registered
2010 SRT8
1,832 Posts
John can't wait to see you and Trixie at Atco again this year. Hopefully our SRT will be running 11.50's all the time by then.

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
I was really upset when I found out ATCO was the same week as SEMA. I hope you show your stuff up there!! Make us proud!

·
Registered
585 Posts
Atco, NJ Sat Oct8 8am. nice!!

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
Rock on bro, hope to make it up there myself