Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
2018 Billet Silver SRT 392 (1 of 2)
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Now that I've taken delivery of my new Challenger, I've got my first question. I was fiddling with the UConnect and saw the "Weather/Traffic" settings. I noticed there are only about 8-10 cities listed. I live in the Phoenix metro area and didn't see it there. Am I out of luck or is there a way to look for more cities? I did look in the manuals that came with the car but didn't find anything (yet). I figured it might just be easier to ask all of you.

Thanks!

saint 0:)

Registered
2019 Sublime Shaker, 2010 Plum Crazy R/T Classic, 2010 Detonator Yellow R/T Classic
Now that I've taken delivery of my new Challenger, I've got my first question. I was fiddling with the UConnect and saw the "Weather/Traffic" settings. I noticed there are only about 8-10 cities listed. I live in the Phoenix metro area and didn't see it there. Am I out of luck or is there a way to look for more cities? I did look in the manuals that came with the car but didn't find anything (yet). I figured it might just be easier to ask all of you.

Thanks!

I could never find "additional" cities but in time your gonna wish there weren't cities at all!!! The constant dang weather alerts are freaking annoying!!! Thee is no way to disable the weather alerts at this time.

Registered
I could never find "additional" cities but in time your gonna wish there weren't cities at all!!! The constant dang weather alerts are freaking annoying!!! Thee is no way to disable the weather alerts at this time.
I agree . Every time I drive my car I get tons of 鈥淔lood Warnings鈥. Annoys the piss out of me. There was another thread on this last year. I don鈥檛 think you can shut it off.

Registered
2018 Billet Silver SRT 392 (1 of 2)
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, I remember reading that thread. So, will I still get the annoying warnings if I haven't chosen a city?

Registered
2019 Sublime Shaker, 2010 Plum Crazy R/T Classic, 2010 Detonator Yellow R/T Classic
Yeah, I remember reading that thread. So, will I still get the annoying warnings if I haven't chosen a city?

You could try choosing a city that gets less weather warnings I guess.

Registered
I called siriusxm about this and there鈥檚 nothing you can do about it because it comes as a part of your free one year subscription.

Registered
It certainly doesn't entice me to purchase a subscription when my trial expires...

Registered
2014 Shaker Boosted 392 Stroker M6
The only weather alert saint is going to care about is "Dust Storm"... >:)

Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
Haboob...piss off Arizonans. A Guy

Registered
The free subscription on my 2015 has long expired and I still get those frikin alerts. I'd buy a Taser just for that if they could figure a way to nix it.

Premium Member
The free subscription on my 2015 has long expired and I still get those frikin alerts. I'd buy a Taser just for that if they could figure a way to nix it.
This is where I'm confused. Once the subscription on my 2016 ran out, I haven't gotten any alerts since(Baltimore/D.C area). When I press the icon for weather and traffic alerts, it just tells me "pending", and a half hour later it still hasn't given me any info. I thought this was because my subscription had expired....But you still get weather alerts. :confused:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts