Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
NO THEY DON'T FIT THE NEW 2011s.

I just emailed customer service @ WeatherTech the other day. And they said that NO prior year will not fit the new 2011. If you don't believe me you can email them yourself, they responded to my question that same day and were very clear.

The new 2011 floor liners are in production, I was told that they will be ready in 3-4 weeks. You can sign up for a reminder, and when they are ready for purchase they will email you. This is the link to sign up for "product request" they will email when the new 2011 mats are ready.

Application Request Form

·
Registered
251 Posts
Dont you just love when people answer a question with such confidence and they have no idea what they are talking about? Nice one NYCSRTATE!
Anybody hear when the 2011's are coming out? I checked a couple months ago and just today and NADA!

Hey Kakdiesel1, after my last post I was told by weather-tech that they actually weren't going to make them for the 2011 or something...idk though...I was told two different things by customer service. I just bought a set of the Dodge/Mopar ones that just came out for the 2011-12's. I bought mine from Luke @ stevewhiteparts and they are really nice IMO. See the link below for the thread regarding the Challenger 2011-current slush mats. :)

http://www.challengertalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=939373&posted=1#post939373

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.