Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Dodge Challenger R/T
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone! I have been looking around the Internet to find some review or some sort of feedback for these (tascaparts.com and factorymoparparts.com) websites. I am looking for fog lights (for my 2014 sxt chally) along with the switch and the screws. I came across these websites and they have good pricing for the fog lights and other parts(Fog Light | Genuine Mopar | 5182025AA).

If you have purchased from these sites or know anything about it please do let me know. I would also appreciate if you recommend any other website where I can buy mopar parts for cheap. Ebay charges alot of shipping fee as it's coming in Canada.

THANK YOU!!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
505 Posts
Hello everyone! I have been looking around the Internet to find some review or some sort of feedback for these (tascaparts.com and factorymoparparts.com) websites. I am looking for fog lights (for my 2014 sxt chally) along with the switch and the screws. I came across these websites and they have good pricing for the fog lights and other parts(Fog Light | Genuine Mopar | 5182025AA).

If you have purchased from these sites or know anything about it please do let me know. I would also appreciate if you recommend any other website where I can buy mopar parts for cheap. Ebay charges alot of shipping fee as it's coming in Canada.

THANK YOU!!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I have not used either of those sites. What I have used is Steve White Parts. This is the parts department of a dealership in NC I believe. The pricing on Steve White's website is comparable to ebay/amazon. Funny thing is, I ended up buying functional hood scoops from Steve White Parts on eBay before I found this forum and learned of their website.

Reviews of Steve White Parts on this forum is top notch. The gentleman (Luke) that takes care of the parts there is actually a supporting vendor on this forum. He's pretty active in the forum in giving advice on how to install things. Personally, I've ordered from the website. I got a trunk mat for my Challenger and that website was the most affordable from my research. I've heard that Luke may give discounts to ChallengerTalk members. I haven't tried that yet as I found out after I ordered the mat but you can email him (email address is on website). Not sure the shipping to Canada.

Here is the website:
Find Dodge Accessories | Hickory - Statesville - Wilksboro - Gastonia | Steve White Motor Parts | North Carolina

Hope this helps. I think he can get you just about anything, even if it's not on the website and is a MOPAR product he probably can order it.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Also, it may be a good idea to email Luke at Steve White before ordering your parts anyways. He can give you the head's up if that's all you need or if you need anything else.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts