Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for several things. A trinity a long tube or standard mopar cai... exhaust loud lowering kilt or sport suspension that would work with my rear tire size 295/40/20 or anything else on the cheap for an 11 rt manual. I like the short throw too. Just message me I have money to burn.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No one's got anythjng? Sequential turns, leds I'm pretty open to everything. I've went through forum. Need more

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
I have a Spectre fender mount CAI I need to sell. It has two place for you to put the IAT. The normal spot or you can relocate the IAT down by the filter if you desire. I also have two filters. I had the idea I would keep one cleaned and have the shop swap it out while doing my oil changes. But I didn't have the second filter for very long before getting the supercharger. So the blue filter is almost brand new. It was a great CAI keeping my intake temps to just about 10* over ambient. Only reason I'm not using it right now is because I have a Edelbrock E-Force that has changed it all up.

I'd let it go for 100+ shipping. This include the CAI tube, all connectors and hardware, two Spectre 3.5 filters, and cleaning/oil kit.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks but for cai I only am looking for mopar. I understand others are said to be better but I like look of mopar cai the best.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey bitches I want some stuff for my car I've seen trinitys and mopar CIA for around 400 And 300....: anyone getting rid of these, must fit 11 rt. 6spd. Looking for take off go fast parts..... Not looking to spend a ton but got money.... Exhaust strut bars all kinds of shit.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1 - 10 of 10 Posts