1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Any tips? I just ordered the sequentials as well, only part I'm worried about is that center light..not sure what tools I need either, I've taken the left and rights out before....

·
Registered
752 Posts
I have the kit also in both my Challenger and in my Charger with no problems at all.

There are two black "rivets" that need to com off. Pry them down with a screwdriver and pull them out.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
The two black pins have a head that u pop out/back to remove them, like a bassackwards rivit. U WILL need a smaller size(#20 or#25) Torqs screwdriver to remove two screws on the ends tho, size and location SHOULD be on instructions, then u pull straight out/off .

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Any tips? I just ordered the sequentials as well, only part I'm worried about is that center light..not sure what tools I need either, I've taken the left and rights out before....
There is a "T-20 Trox" type screw head for 2 small screws in the center removal that stumped me for a min. but thats it. Works great. Follow the instructions to the letter, easy.:browsmiley:

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There is a "T-20 Trox" type screw head for 2 small screws in the center removal that stumped me for a min. but thats it. Works great. Follow the instructions to the letter, easy.:browsmiley:
NOT the 2 small phillips screws you see in the lid as you take off the outter covers. just inboard of them a painted small "T-20" screw.:bigthumb:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts