1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Any tips? I just ordered the sequentials as well, only part I'm worried about is that center light..not sure what tools I need either, I've taken the left and rights out before....

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
The two black pins have a head that u pop out/back to remove them, like a bassackwards rivit. U WILL need a smaller size(#20 or#25) Torqs screwdriver to remove two screws on the ends tho, size and location SHOULD be on instructions, then u pull straight out/off .

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Any tips? I just ordered the sequentials as well, only part I'm worried about is that center light..not sure what tools I need either, I've taken the left and rights out before....
There is a "T-20 Trox" type screw head for 2 small screws in the center removal that stumped me for a min. but thats it. Works great. Follow the instructions to the letter, easy.:browsmiley:

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There is a "T-20 Trox" type screw head for 2 small screws in the center removal that stumped me for a min. but thats it. Works great. Follow the instructions to the letter, easy.:browsmiley:
NOT the 2 small phillips screws you see in the lid as you take off the outter covers. just inboard of them a painted small "T-20" screw.:bigthumb:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts