Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any specs on weight distribution between left and right side of the Challenger? If not, does anyone know base on something similar, as an example? I'm the the Challenger won't be that much different.

·
Premium Member
2,658 Posts
The left side is always heavier cuz it has the driver....sometimes MUCH heavier! :grin2:

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,671 Posts
"Bustin' auto sticks, and bangin' chicks"...Well, at least there's that auto stick, lol.

A Guy

·
Premium Member
2,658 Posts
"Bustin' auto sticks, and bangin' chicks"...Well, at least there's that auto stick, lol.

A Guy
:grin2::grin2:

·
Registered
2020 Dodge Challenger Hellraisin Scat Pack
3,006 Posts
Haven't seen anything.

For weight all I recall coming across is the max load the car can carry (or if applicable the max it can tow).

There is ride height.

Haven't checked but the car as it comes from the factory might have a bit more weight on the passenger side to sort of offset the weight of the average driver. IIRC the rear mounted battery in my Hellcat's trunk -- under the trunk floor -- is offset towards the passenger side.

But really even if it doesn't it doesn't make any difference you and I could feel. For instance my Challenger Hellcat weighs in at 4400lbs. Put a (nice round number) 200lb human in the driver's seat and the weight increases to 4600lbs. That's a 4.5% increase in weight of the entire car. It is not like all that added weight sits on one wheel.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts