Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if anyone else knows about or has had the same issue.

Got all excited to get the Kenne Bell on, and bought the Trinity 2 EX so I could you know, monitor, log, and tune with it. Besides the issues of it randomly deciding if it’s going to get stuck in menu loops, not turn on, etc., the biggest problem I’m having is that it won’t read the KB tune already loaded on the PCM. I’m trying to get that’s backed up so I have a copy to send to Johan.

Reason being is that I’m trying to do some additional work on it- w/m injector is on, and hoping to get the pistons and rods done in another couple of months. Kinda like to be ready to go with it, and be ready to turn the boost up a little at a time while I’m doing the fuel system and drivetrain.

Anybody have a workaround for it to read the tune already loaded? Is there some issue I’m not aware of reading KB’s tune file (I know the file is locked, but the PCM isn’t?)

Would love to call diablo about it, but with the time zone difference and being at work, it’s not exactly conducive.

Cheers,

Chuck

·
Registered
561 Posts
I never tried to copy a performance tune from pcm with diablo. I thought diablo need an original backup before using.
I do know when I switched to Hp , I now have no problem reading and saving any tune. I would ask your tuner first, before something gets accidentally erased.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts