Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! I just recently bout a 2020 challenger scatpack and there seems to be a weird noise that comes from the driver rear side. At first, it only seemed to happened when I was driving on a bumpy road or on the highway when the road was a little more coarse. But now it seems to make the noise sometimes even when I am on a smooth road. Has anyone had a similar problem? Or have any suggestions for troubleshooting? Gonna take it to a Dodge dealer next week.

·
Registered
2015 Challenger SRT 392
304 Posts
Upload the video to YouTube then post a link to the video.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
445 Posts
Was it that buzz rattle noise???
I don't see your pic either.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,711 Posts
Sounds like a rattle perhaps an interior part. If you are able, have someone sit in the right rear seat and recreate it. See where it sounds like it's coming from to them

A Guy

·
Premium Member
10,366 Posts
Any chance it’s a label or tag fluttering in the wind? It’s just enough to get your attention but not too loud. Look in the wheel wells too.

·
Premium Member
445 Posts
I had a weird noise and found a loose screw in the trunk behind the tail light plastic. I also found a loose screw in the trunk looking for a spot to start another rattle. Guess the guys at the factory drop a screw and say hell with that and grab another screw and keep trucking along. The owner will find it for me.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts