Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I just finalized purchasing a new 2014 R/T. I loved my SXT.. I had so much done to it, but last night I drove an R/T... and I fell in love so I went to the dealer ship and yes.. you know the rest! I am literally taking all my parts off my old 3.6L challenger and putting them on the R/T (eibach, hood pins, caliper covers, diablo). I will post pictures soon. I am so happy. should pick up the vehicle tomorrow. First thing I am doing is throwing the 93 octane on it then blastin bob reso delete for an amazing sound :)

·
Registered
165 Posts
Congrats ! I cant help but smile every time I drive my R/T.:bigthumb:

Reactions: iamawild1

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Congrats ! I cant help but smile every time I drive my R/T.:bigthumb:
haha thanks brotha, I cant wait! especially to straight pipe it mmmm! cant also wait to finish that free tank of 87 octane nasty gas they give you at the dealearship so I can put 93 octane in it to run the diablo tune :) Putting the eibach sportline springs on the car the same day too lol.

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Congrats! Be sure to post some pics when you get the beast home!

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Looks fantastic. I did the same thing a few days ago. I traded in my 2012 Redline SXT that was black and red on a R/T Shaker that is Plum Crazy!! I really enjoyed the Redline but I really think I'm going to enjoy the Shaker more.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts