Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
5,134 Posts
Welcome aboard guys! I have revision 101 of your software, and I can't wait to use it. For those of us who like to compare performance modifications "before" and "after" but cringe at the thought of wasting money spinning drums, this is for you.

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Thanks toofart. We've been working on 102 for a few days and just released it today to coincide with our supporting vendor membership here on the forums. This latest version allows you to compare dyno graphs and it also displays knock retard right on the dyno graph. I know this is quickly becoming an indispensable tool for me personally in tuning my Challenger and the people on challengertalk have a unique opportunity to help us with further development so feel free to give feedback. We're pretty quick at implementing suggestions and fixes.

Regards,
Mike

5,134 Posts
My first suggestion -- it is rather minor, mind you, is that it wasn't obvious that the 'log file' had to be a CSV file. I kept trying to feed it my diablo logs, which it didn't like.

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
My first suggestion -- it is rather minor, mind you, is that it wasn't obvious that the 'log file' had to be a CSV file. I kept trying to feed it my diablo logs, which it didn't like.
Thanks. I'll make the error message in the next version specify that you need to save/export as a CSV.

Mike

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Engine RPM and vehicle speed (MPH)
Right, the other parameter used is "time" and that's included automatically in every log so you don't have to choose that. When selecting MPH, choose the one that says "Vehicle Speed x64". The "x64" vehicle speed gives vehicle speed down to two decimal places which makes for higher precision dyno graphs/curves. The regular "vehicle speed" parameter works fine too, but I like the "x64" one better because not as much smoothing is required on the graphs so you get every little nuance in the power curves.

Mike

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Sweet, I just downloaded the program and I'll put it on my windows box this eveng and give it a try. If it works I'll purchase tomorrow...

Welcome to the forum guys!!!! looking forward to using the product!!!

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Sweet, I just downloaded the program and I'll put it on my windows box this eveng and give it a try. If it works I'll purchase tomorrow...

Welcome to the forum guys!!!! looking forward to using the product!!!
Thanks for checking it out. I look forward to working with people on this forum to design improvements and new features for future versions too. We've been in the software business for over a decade have a history of quick turnaround on fixes and new features on our software so I look forward to hearing any feedback you might have.

Mike

1 - 10 of 10 Posts