Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,773 Posts
Welcome as a supporting vendor Jeff! I'm hoping others will be able to experience the care and expertise you bring to making their car look as good as it can. My car was paint corrected and coated by Immaculate Reflections in September 2016, and it still beads water and looks perfect to this day. Best thing I have done to my car, and worth every penny. If you are near the Bay Area, or even if you just want the best, you should contact Immaculate Reflections.

A Guy

·
Registered
66 Posts
Welcome as a supporting vendor Jeff! I'm hoping others will be able to experience the care and expertise you bring to making their car look as good as it can. My car was paint corrected and coated by Immaculate Reflections in September 2016, and it still beads water and looks perfect to this day. Best thing I have done to my car, and worth every penny. If you are near the Bay Area, or even if you just want the best, you should contact Immaculate Reflections.

A Guy

Thank you so much for the kind words! I'm so glad you are loving the work I did, to this day!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts