Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2016 Hellcat
1,669 Posts
Welcome!.... Ive been eyeballing the sway bar set. tower struts, and the bolt on sub frame connectors already on Petty's site.

Come on...... get us a deal!!! I have a credit card burning a hole in my wallet.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Just installed their front strut bar on my Shaker. Quick shipping, great fit, easy install, perfect color match.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
The latest episode of "Top Gear" with the top 3 muscle cars (Dodge-Camaro-Mustang) was awesome. Bet it makes some sales for Petty Garage after displaying 1000+ HP Petty Blue 426 Hemi Supercharged. Car did 126 mph in the quarter mile.

·
Registered
2017 T/A 5.7 A8 front and rear strut braces frame connectors
1,272 Posts
petty's garage is a great operation,,quality parts and good customer service.i got my strut brace and sub-frame connectors from petty and i was thinking about getting a transmission crossmember so when i called petty's and was talking to the parts guy he asked me if i was going to drag race my car.i said no and he said that i really didn't need it.so they are also very honest also

·
Registered
Furious Fuchsia 2010 Challenger R/T Classic A5
386 Posts
Ordered the double front strut brace over four years ago and the color match to my Furious Fuchsia Pearlcoat was absolutely flawless.

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts