Reactions: PK Auto Design

·
Vendor
1,774 Posts

·
Vendor
1,774 Posts
Welcome to the forum! :cheers:

I Really like your VS08 wheels, but can't talk my Wife into them (and I've been trying :))!
LOL Thank you sir, well if you ever need any help in explaining the overall benefits of a stronger and lighter wheel I would be happy to help.

But highlight these

Better fuel economy
Better ability to handle and brake (safety)
Less maintenance ( more time to do what you like) even though we know well end up spending more time cleaning them up haha.

Always here to help when needed !

Have a great Saturday.

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
2,810 Posts
LOL Thank you sir, well if you ever need any help in explaining the overall benefits of a stronger and lighter wheel I would be happy to help.

But highlight these

Better fuel economy
Better ability to handle and brake (safety)
Less maintenance ( more time to do what you like) even though we know well end up spending more time cleaning them up haha.

Always here to help when needed !

Have a great Saturday.
Thank You for the tips! I'll give them a try.

The problem is that we both like the SRT wheels that came on her, but it's just something about those VS08 that just gets me. I like how they are open and show off the huge Brembo brakes.

Do you happen to have any pictures of the dark tinted brushed finish available? Which finish would be the closest to the OEM SRT Hyper Black color?

·
Vendor
1,774 Posts
Thank You for the tips! I'll give them a try.

The problem is that we both like the SRT wheels that came on her, but it's just something about those VS08 that just gets me. I like how they are open and show off the huge Brembo brakes.

Do you happen to have any pictures of the dark tinted brushed finish available? Which finish would be the closest to the OEM SRT Hyper Black color?
Yes sir I actually do.

The factory Hyper black finish is actually a high gloss polished gunmetal style finish, so a gloss gunmetal would work, black chrome but thats an additional cost to it.

·
Vendor
1,774 Posts
Welcome to the forum Paul.

Just want to thank you again for the HR5 rims and the service. You and your team are top notch.:thumbsup:
John
Hey John !

Thank you very much sir, hope your enjoying them.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Welcome to the forum Paul.

Just want to thank you again for the HR5 rims and the service. You and your team are top notch.:thumbsup:

John

Very sharp lookin!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts