Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Kool. I remember buying reflective decals for my '98 GTP. Quality product. Might consider some under-the-hood decals.

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
Kool. I remember buying reflective decals for my '98 GTP. Quality product. Might consider some under-the-hood decals.
Awesome! That's where it all started for us, so it's great to see that and hear your feedback.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
14,948 Posts
Welcome to Challenger Talk Reflective Concepts ;)

BTW, your site shows Challenger 2008-2015. Surely the 2016s are included? ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
29 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,345 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Which of your blue is closest to the Mopar blue ?
Reflective Medium Blue is the closest. If you perfer a non reflective, we can get the exact Pantone match and have it in stock within 3-4 days.

Free color samples are also available upon request.

·
Premium Member
2016 Hellcat
1,669 Posts
Welcome!

·
Premium Member
1,345 Posts
Reflective Medium Blue is the closest. If you perfer a non reflective, we can get the exact Pantone match and have it in stock within 3-4 days.

Free color samples are also available upon request.
Samples of both would be great ,,

·
Registered
29 Posts
Samples of both would be great ,,
We received the PM with your mailing address and will get these out tomorrow morning.

Matt
Reflective Concepts

·
Registered
9,246 Posts
Welcome aboard.

On the "392 Hemi" half cover emblems, how's the durability of this product with the under the hood heat?

The red "392" sure would be a nice touch IMO.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Welcome aboard.

On the "392 Hemi" half cover emblems, how's the durability of this product with the under the hood heat?

The red "392" sure would be a nice touch IMO.
Vinyl is rated at over 230 degrees Farenheit applied to aluminum. The actual plastic covers do not get that hot, so the decals are well within their rating. We've had engine cover decals on the market for over 17 years (directly over superchargers) and a failure caused by heat has not been reported or witnessed on our own.

Matt
Reflective Concepts

·
Registered
9,246 Posts
Vinyl is rated at over 230 degrees Farenheit applied to aluminum. The actual plastic covers do not get that hot, so the decals are well within their rating. We've had engine cover decals on the market for over 17 years (directly over superchargers) and a failure caused by heat has not been reported or witnessed on our own.

Matt
Reflective Concepts

Thanks Matt for the quick response. That's all that I needed to know.

I just have to decide on the color scheme, and you'll be seeing an order. Nice to see the "mix or match" for the 392/Hemi/and the ribs.

·
Registered
588 Posts

Matt
Reflective Concepts
I had them on my engine cover on my GTP and never had any issues. None of the guys on the GP forum ever had issues with Reflective Concepts decals. Like I said before, quality product and great customer service.

·
Premium Member
1,345 Posts
Awesome! That's where it all started for us, so it's great to see that and hear your feedback.
Hi got the samples you promise ,right away try to make and Oder ,but on your web site the color is no listed ??? And you have no phone number ?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi got the samples you promise ,right away try to make and Oder ,but on your web site the color is no listed ??? And you have no phone number ?

I just checked the products and both colors are on there: Reflective Medium Blue and Medium Blue (under the non reflective colors).

I know it's a pretty long list of colors, so if it's easier for you, you can select any color you want, then just make a note with the order what color you'd like. We can also send a PayPal invoice if you don't want to use the website to order your products. I don't see anything missing though and sorry, but we do not accept phone orders it's all online.

·
Premium Member
1,345 Posts
I just checked the products and both colors are on there: Reflective Medium Blue and Medium Blue (under the non reflective colors).

I know it's a pretty long list of colors, so if it's easier for you, you can select any color you want, then just make a note with the order what color you'd like. We can also send a PayPal invoice if you don't want to use the website to order your products. I don't see anything missing though and sorry, but we do not accept phone orders it's all online.
Thank you, I did fine it I think lol ,, any special prep to the cover ? Other then being clean ,, It's the OEM engine cover

·
Registered
29 Posts
Thank you, I did fine it I think lol ,, any special prep to the cover ? Other then being clean ,, It's the OEM engine cover
The order just came in over here and it looks like you found the color :smile: .
We'll get these shipped out tomorrow morning- thank you!!

Detailed instructions will be supplied with the order. The surface has to be cleaned extremely well. There's a slickness to 5.7 factory cover and nothing at all will stick to it until it's scrubbed clean. Use a liquid dish detergent and water to clean it and do what we call the "scotch tape test." Take a piece of clear scotch tape and stick it to the cover. If it slides around or has a slick feel when you remove it... a decal won't stick either. Clean more and even scuff with a fine steel wool. The slickness can take quite a white (we take about 30-40 minutes to prep a cover), which is why we note on the website we recommend applying these to a painted cover.
Leave yourself plenty of time to prep and put these on.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts