Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Administrator
1,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We would like to welcome USW Forged Wheels as our newest supporting vendor!

Please take a moment to visit their site: U.S. Wheel

·
Registered
250 Posts
Welcome to the forums...

Just an FYI...

They make some outstanding wheels!!! Here is what I have on my Charger...

Superstar
20" x 8.5" all the way around
Brushed hoops and color matched powder coating... AWESOME!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,738 Posts
Welcome !! I've had a look at your site, and there are some cool looking rims there, but is there an easy way to tell which of your rims will fit our cars ?" I'm thinking of offset etc. for the SRT.
Thanks,
Bob

·
Registered
250 Posts
3H4ME

Well any of there wheels will fit a LC or LX, SRT or SE.

These wheels are basically custom made to order. They do not have wheels already made and just take them off the shelf and ship them. They listen to what you want on your car. Color, finish, offset, size...everything... Once you place your order it takes about 3 to 4 weeks ... depending on the finish you wanted.

So they are 1 off's... no one else will have your color combo or finish combo... unless that other person goes and says this...

I WANT THEM TO BE EXACTLY LIKE MIGHTY NOID's!!!

but that is never the case.... I have seen many USW wheels and I haven't seen two that match... even with the basic chrome and brushed look... never...

I hope this helps a little... :)

·
Premium Member
1,738 Posts
3H4ME

Well any of there wheels will fit a LC or LX, SRT or SE.

These wheels are basically custom made to order. They do not have wheels already made and just take them off the shelf and ship them. They listen to what you want on your car. Color, finish, offset, size...everything... Once you place your order it takes about 3 to 4 weeks ... depending on the finish you wanted.

So they are 1 off's... no one else will have your color combo or finish combo... unless that other person goes and says this...

I WANT THEM TO BE EXACTLY LIKE MIGHTY NOID's!!!

but that is never the case.... I have seen many USW wheels and I haven't seen two that match... even with the basic chrome and brushed look... never...

I hope this helps a little... :)
Thanks Mighty Noid !!
Knowing that ; I'll take a look at some pricing.
Thanks ,:bigthumb:
Bob

·
Premium Member
5,655 Posts
very nice, i may have found a wheel solution finally :)

U

·
0 Posts
Thank you guys, it is truly our pleasure to be here. It has been lots of fun and had the honor to work with a great and awesome group of guys...

·
Registered
47 Posts
Welcome aboard Bismarck, Al and the rest of the USW crew. I have had many wheels on my past vehicles. Once I found USW, I will never again roll with a wheel on my cars unless it is a US Wheel.

My 2006 Chrysler 300SRT with the very first set of 22" D-LUX wheels from USW.

My 2006 Dodge MagnumSRT with the 22" EXTRAVAGANT in brushed finish centers.

My 2007 Dodge ChargerSRT Super Bee with the 22" BLAZE in yellow and black two tone.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Welcome here guys. Great wheels. Why do you have to make some many nice ones, it's hard to decide. Will definatley be talking to you later this summer.

·
Registered
47 Posts
You just need a Challenger and your journey to the dark side will be complete...
Don't forget the JeepSRT8 Rob....that is also a member of the Dark Side. Who knows which will be first for me, a used JeepSRT (for daily duty so I can customize the Magnum like my Bee) or a new Chally. Most likely get the Jeep first as I love 4 doors more than I do 2 doors.

U

·
0 Posts
Don't forget the JeepSRT8 Rob....that is also a member of the Dark Side. Who knows which will be first for me, a used JeepSRT (for daily duty so I can customize the Magnum like my Bee) or a new Chally. Most likely get the Jeep first as I love 4 doors more than I do 2 doors.
Whatever it is Mark??? you know you got your wheels here waiting :banger:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Whatever it is Mark??? you know you got your wheels here waiting :banger:
USW Rocks.........:banger: Thank you very much Bizmarck. You know you will be the first person I contact when and if I get a new vehicle soon.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts