Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
I disagree - Having owned my own businesses (and applying for patents for original products - getting absolutely SCR-WED on two of them) I know this - what ever the problem is - they probably did not anticipate some problem that jumped up and absolutely bit their butts OFF!

Could be financing - etc etc etc

The reason I disagree is - THEY WERE TRYING!! Had a reasonable concept and the problem cropped up somewhere in the execution.

Guys - for them to even TRY to make a UNIQUE product for a low prodction niche vehicle tells me they are my kind of people

I DISAGREE
I respect your opinion and your disagreement. One thing you may not know is that Vararam has a history --this is not the first time.

·
Registered
6,176 Posts
I agree, I believe they should be removed. They took more time on r&d and design than dodge did with the car itself. Forget em. If they need to test this long after throwing empty promises our way, do you people really think its as good as they had first said/hoped it was? No way, they learned their lesson, didn't promise higher numbers than possible on the camaros, and were able to get it out the door in no time. This really isn't any way to run a company. Anyone remember back in 05 when they first "designed" a hemi intake? Anyone ever see one of those? Nope...

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Vararam made one post at the begining of this thread and not another with almost 30 posts from other members. Yeah, they are really into this forum aren't they, lol. ChallengerTalk has plenty of committed vendors who "pays the bills."

Adios Vararam, your business is not wanted here.

·
Registered
705 Posts
How about one of those Vararams???

·
Premium Member
1,262 Posts
I have decided to send Varascam a blank check. I am willing to wait until the 2024 Challenger comes out for them to complete initial testing and am also willing to give them the name of the underwear bombers tailor. This way when they try to screw us again with their claims of hyper velocity super air matrix zippy zap thingy they will blow their parts off.

·
Registered
45 Posts
They didn't have a problem cranking out the camaro unit in a timley fashion. I crack up everytime I come accross Vararam now.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
LOCK this thread. I'm tired of hearing about them

·
Registered
6,176 Posts
Sad part is I have a feeling this is due to their overinflated estimates for the challenger. They get great gains from the chevy cars, but definitely couldn't meet the full second or something ridiculous they were claiming and said screw it.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I agree as long as they help pay the bills, keep them on. Maybe some day they will pull their heads out and come up with a product.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts