Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Administrator
3,753 Posts
Welcome Surf City Garage!!!

Bernie

·
Premium Member
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
624 Posts
Welcome Surf City...now what kind of goodies do you have on hand:browsmiley:?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Thanks so much for the warm welcome everyone. We're very excited to be a part of the forum.

If theres anything we can do for any of you please don't hesitate to ask. Keep an eye out for give aways, previews, and contests coming to celebrate the launch of new line : Surf City Garage Professional Surface Solutions.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
407 Posts
You know the tune...(apologies to Brian Wilson, Jan and Dean)

I got a V8 RT and it gives me a woody
Surf City, here we come
It has a 6 speed shifter, oh it puts me in the moody
Surf City, here we come
It may not be faster than a Ford 5 Oh
BUT it always drives women where I want to go!!!

·
Registered
156 Posts
You know the tune...(apologies to Brian Wilson, Jan and Dean)

I got a V8 RT and it gives me a woody
Surf City, here we come
It has a 6 speed shifter, oh it puts me in the moody
Surf City, here we come
It may not be faster than a Ford 5 Oh
BUT it always drives women where I want to go!!!

·
Registered
287 Posts
Welcome and the only thing I use can't beat a company that backs the hobby like Surf City Garage .

·
Registered
281 Posts
Welcome aboard. I've been using your sealer, glaze and barrier reef wax for a few years now. Great stuff. I get so many compliments on how good the car looks. Just last night the wife and I went out to dinner where there was a small car show going on. When I didn't put my car in the show because we had to eat and run a guy that had a 69 Camaro there looked at my car and wondered why I wasn't part of the show, he said my car was show car quality. Barrier reef is a really good wax especially when applying multiple and really thin coats. It seems to get a deeper and higher gloss with every coat. And one can of the paste will last a year. I also had great results following your tip of leaving the sealer on over night. Good stuff. Almost forgot about the Speed Demon detailer which I started using this year and am very happy with. Now if you can come up with something that keeps the black rocker panels looking good for more than ten minutes I would be very thankful! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
281 Posts
Thanks OxBear... what are you using on the rockers now?
Most of the time I use Mothers VLR. Its good stuff but around here its almost impossible to drive five miles without running into a section of road that dusty or one that's covered in small particles of deteriorating blacktop. That stuff gets thrown up onto the rockers and sticks like glue. Probably not much can be done but I'm getting to the age (and weight) that getting down there and detailing them is a royal pain. Don't laugh it will happen to all of you sooner or later!

·
Registered
156 Posts
LOL... I hear you... not sure if their VLR is water based, but if it isn't switching to a water based dressing might help a little with things not sticking. In the end areas like that are just a pain to care for. After 15+ years in the detailing game my knees no longer take kindly to detailing lower portions of cars

·
Premium Member
1,434 Posts
Welcome from Poulsbo WA

1 - 20 of 20 Posts