Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was at the dealer today to have my exhaust replaced under warranty...(it took less than an hour as well.) I was HOPING to get to test drive a Hellcat they just got in on a trade....I saw it when I was there for them to check my car a couple weeks ago before it was ready to be offered for sale...So I get there today and low and behold....Its gone. A party pooper allegedly name Luke purchased it before they even posted pictures of it in their for sale adds...

Now he'll have a big orange to go with his big red....there is something wrong with all that lol...>:)

Enjoy the new ride! I hope I busted busted up your coming out out party. :lol:

tell us how it drives.

Congrats and good luck!

·
Vendor
12,322 Posts
I was at the dealer today to have my exhaust replaced under warranty...(it took less than an hour as well.) I was HOPING to get to test drive a Hellcat they just got in on a trade....I saw it when I was there for them to check my car a couple weeks ago before it was ready to be offered for sale...So I get there today and low and behold....Its gone. A party pooper allegedly name Luke purchased it before they even posted pictures of it in their for sale adds...

Now he'll have a big orange to go with his big red....there is something wrong with all that lol...>:)

Enjoy the new ride! I hope I busted busted up your coming out out party. :lol:

tell us how it drives.

Congrats and good luck!
>:)

looks good beside Bigred

Early Anniversary present for my wife of 34 years......

1 - 2 of 2 Posts