Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Black, 6speed Classic with Super Track Pack...

Only 6 more weeks to wait... Going to feel like an eternity.

·
Premium Member
7,309 Posts
Congratulations; it will be here before you know it. I had to wait about 11 weeks and know what it is like.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Start doing face stretches now. The big grin you're gonna have kinda hurts at first. Congrats, you're gonna love it :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts
Good on ya! Nothing like a rumbling hot rod to warm you up on these cold mornings...............:bigthumb:

CONGRATS.......:)

Post pics when she arrives :thumbsup:

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
congrats...:bigthumb:

·
Registered
812 Posts
The '11 is going to be fun! I don't know where you're located, but waiting until Spring for a new car is a good idea where I live.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Congrats! Which stripe color did you get? I got red ones coming for my '11 Classic.
If I was going to do stripes I'd definitely go with the red ones, but I prefer to just keep the car a solid color. They said there wasn't an option for "stripe delete" when I built the car, so the dealer is going to remove the stripes when I pick it up.

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
If I was going to do stripes I'd definitely go with the red ones, but I prefer to just keep the car a solid color. They said there wasn't an option for "stripe delete" when I built the car, so the dealer is going to remove the stripes when I pick it up.
Well when it shows up... go look at it BEFORE they remove the stripes.

I would be hard pressed to remove the stripes on this black/red stripe 2011 R/T. :cry:

I think that is the best looking combo of the last 41 years...
Even better looking than my Mopar'10... if they had released that Pic a little earlier I would have bought it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts