1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Very nice!

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
B5 in the classic is my favorite. Welcome from Columbus, OH. There are quite a few Ohioans on this board. What part of NE Ohio are you in as there are some here that are in Cleveland, Kent, Canton, Akron...etc...

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Al has been around for years. He is selling his Charger and converting over to the challenger. I dont want to spoil anything, but what we are building for this car is going to be sick. Stay tuned.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I dont want to spoil anything, but what we are building for this car is going to be sick. Stay tuned.
With a name like Infer'AL'... it all makes sense. You'll need to put a number 13 on that car when it gets done.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Congrats! You're gonna luv it!
Definately

Congrats looks nice, What toys did you get in it?
All I know is Electonics Group and My GIG

very nice Al
Thanks Tony

Very nice!
Thanks

B5 in the classic is my favorite. Welcome from Columbus, OH. There are quite a few Ohioans on this board. What part of NE Ohio are you in as there are some here that are in Cleveland, Kent, Canton, Akron...etc...
Cleveland

Al has been around for years. He is selling his Charger and converting over to the challenger. I dont want to spoil anything, but what we are building for this car is going to be sick. Stay tuned.
Yes this is the Charger

Al,You told me you were getting pink not blue.
Good choice the car tho.
Lots of those on the lot not moving

With a name like Infer'AL'... it all makes sense. You'll need to put a number 13 on that car when it gets done.
InfernoRed

Congrats! Where in Ohio?
Cleveland/Parma

That's a purty car! Congratulations!
Thanks

Congrats Al. New or used?
Used 5000 miles....just broke in

·
Registered
70 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm with ya' Al, but you missed the 'not so obvious' on what's in store...

AL... Aluminum

13... Table of Elements

:)
That would go over my head all day long lol

·
Registered
2010 SRT8
1,832 Posts
Congrats Al. Nice to see you join the Challenger family. Hopefully you will be ready to race this season.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts