Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dropped off the truck last night, through countless blizzards, trainyards, and salt spray, I finally got to see it for the first time.

A little heartbreaking actually, but I know she'll be cleaned up by the dealer, then I'll get to it, and clean every square inch that they missed. Black stripe delete, six speed with the works.

Can't wait to drive this car! Months of obsession and tracking it....I even love it muddy and icy, but I want it clean right now!!

Hopefully I can pick it up by Wednesday.

Attachments

·
Registered
402 Posts
Gorgeous. Even dirty. Identical one on order. First black (-ish...) stripe delete pics I've seen of the 392. Congratulations!! Imo - most people underestimate the paint protecting power that dirt & grime has.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Congrats man. Basically same as mine except I got Gray stripe and 5-speed. Just curious, where do you live? I'm trying to get an idea of how they ship the cars out, and I'm thinking that they're doing it region by region. Wish they would just send them all out at the same time.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks. I live in southern Maine, about an hour north of Boston. The car, from Windsor, went to New Boston, MI (Detroit), got on a train, and went Toledo, Cleveland, Albany, and into East Brookfield, Mass. It was trucked up to Exeter, NH from there.

·
Registered
653 Posts
I guess it really is just a cluster**** of deliveries.
Congrats again man. You're so lucky you've got yours already!

·
Premium Member
456 Posts
We will all be dreaming of you and that bad ass black challenger going down the road.
Send some heat up to Alaska for us frozen people:) AK907

·
Registered
382 Posts
I had to wait just like you man and the wait is painstakingly pure tortuous. Looks like they made quite a mess.....Well congrats and I hope you are going to have as much fun as me.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Looks damn good! Looks like some cool prehistoric monster they just found in the ice that is going to kick some butt once it is thawed out and unleashed on an unsuspecting world. Bwaahaha! Very cool.

·
Vendor
5,659 Posts
Congrats on the new 392!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts