Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I haven't been a member of this forum for long, but I wanted to let y'all know that I've decided the Charger Hellcat will be the better car for me. I was close to putting down a deposit on a Challenger but when I heard the rumors of the Charger I realized I'd better hold off and check it out. I was never a fan of the old Charger's styling, but those Dodge boys did a hell of a job with the '15 model and especially the Hellcat version. The Challenger's style is a 10 out of 10 as far as I'm concerned and I think it's by far the cooler looking of the two, but I like the Charger too. A lot. It doesn't have the classic lines of the Challenger but those rear doors sealed the deal for me.

I appreciate all of you and wanted to thank you. It's been great to be able to learn so much so quickly from such a dedicated bunch of hardcore car guys. I've been impressed at the sense of real community here. You guys are a cool bunch. :respect:

·
Registered
296 Posts
I know I haven't been a member of this forum for long, but I wanted to let y'all know that I've decided the Charger Hellcat will be the better car for me. I was close to putting down a deposit on a Challenger but when I heard the rumors of the Charger I realized I'd better hold off and check it out. I was never a fan of the old Charger's styling, but those Dodge boys did a hell of a job with the '15 model and especially the Hellcat version. The Challenger's style is a 10 out of 10 as far as I'm concerned and I think it's by far the cooler looking of the two, but I like the Charger too. A lot. It doesn't have the classic lines of the Challenger but those rear doors sealed the deal for me.

I appreciate all of you and wanted to thank you. It's been great to be able to learn so much so quickly from such a dedicated bunch of hardcore car guys. I've been impressed at the sense of real community here. You guys are a cool bunch. :respect:
Sorry to see you go, but both cars hit the nail on the head. Can't go wrong with either. although I think many people will follow suit which will be good to thin out the herd trying to place orders for the challenger :)

Reactions: rumpass and Mtr

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Awesome car for sure, congrats. And like cjohn said, it'll do away with a lot of the dealer price gouging.

Reactions: Mtr
1 - 3 of 3 Posts