Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Challenger SXT, Octane Red Metallic, Ruby Red/Black Int.
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had to take my daughter to Pearson airport in Toronto. A detour was in order for the trip back.
Wheel Tire Cloud Car Plant
Wheel Tire Sky Car Vehicle

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What is the significance of this particular model? There are signatures everywhere.
Not sure, the security guard didn't know. Maybe the last of that model?

Reactions: FitSoldier

·
Registered
17,915 Posts
What is the significance of this particular model? There are signatures everywhere.
Might be the last SRT8 Challenger built (2014).

The last 2014 Challenger built was a White R/T and it went to Daytona Dodge who converted it into a Shaker.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
17,849 Posts
that looks like a stripe-less Inaugural Edition 2011
- it was the start of the SRT 392 engine production - the pearl white interior is one cue and the other is Deep Water Blue Pearl paint.

IE models only came in Bright White or Deep Water Blue and with the Pearl White interior that had blue stripes and "392" logos on the seats. After the initial run of the IE versions, then all the other colors (with standard SRT dark slate gray interiors) went into production

·
Registered
182 Posts
Yes! The Challenger on the rocks is so cool. Or maybe just the parking space for the "Worst Employee of the Month". :LOL:
Great pics. Thanks for posting! (y)
It's vastly cooler than the Belmont plant's Neons that were on the rocks in front of it years ago. At least now they've got some Jeeps.

Reactions: SKT PK 9 Man

·
Registered
41 Posts
that looks like a stripe-less Inaugural Edition 2011
- it was the start of the SRT 392 engine production - the pearl white interior is one cue and the other is Deep Water Blue Pearl paint.

IE models only came in Bright White or Deep Water Blue and with the Pearl White interior that had blue stripes and "392" logos on the seats. After the initial run of the IE versions, then all the other colors (with standard SRT dark slate gray interiors) went into production
That’s correct…almost traded in my 2010 DWB R/T for one of these.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks, I didn't ask about a tour. I just took my photos and carried on.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts