Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...and saw 3 Challengers in the parking lot! It was crazy. I wanted to film them but I'm borrowing my friends Iphone 3g and didn't know how to work it and since it was 10:45 at night the picture quality was horrible.

It was funny, as we were pulling up I yelled at my friend that there's a silver Challenger and to park next to it, not directly next to it though, I told him to park 2 spots away (respect), because the guy obviously went out of his way to park away from others.

It was a Silver SE, it was nice. As we started walking to the theater I saw another one! It was a black RT, so I saw 2 and thought that was crazy. Then I look down the same parking lot and see a PCP classic!!! I was so excited to see three of these beauties in the same place.

I live in the DFW area and don't see many Challengers so seeing 3 in one place was pretty awesome! :guiness:

·
Registered
112 Posts
That is unusual having 4 Challengers in the same parking lot.

Personally, I hate seeing other Challengers when I'm out in mine (which is VERY rare). It's the selfish part of me I guess. I like the exclusivity this car offers and I want all eyes on my car, not the one in the next lane. :)

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Sightings like this will start to become more and more common as production continues, it was inevitable. I routinely see several Challengers in my area during the week, and I live in the "sticks". I can only imagine what it will be like in the more populated areas. I actually like seeing them around:bigthumb:

7,359 Posts
What film did you see?
Drive Angry looks fun!

I see a challenger maybe once a month if that on the roads around here in West Michigan
Im the only show in my town :)

Nothing like the herds of camaros and mustangs I see daily I like being the rare bird!
Im hearing 40's this week Ill take her out of the garage asap for sure.

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
I slipped 2 forum cards on challengers today...ToRed R/T and Inferno Red SE. Two challengers in one day, parked, that I spotted is nearly unheard of where I live.

·
Banned
557 Posts
It's very rare I see Challengers in the town I live in as well.

Was kind of funny, I went to the post office this morning and on the way back a couple was getting out of their Mustang and walked past my Challenger staring, pointing and drooling. I love it. ;)

·
Premium Member
2,786 Posts
Come to Challengerfest2, you'll lose your mind! Haha!

Personally, I hate seeing other Challengers when I'm out in mine (which is VERY rare). It's the selfish part of me I guess. I like the exclusivity this car offers and I want all eyes on my car, not the one in the next lane. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts