Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 40 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
You gotta be in Cali to join? I'm 5 minutes from Needles California in Arizona can I join?

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Premium Member
431 Posts
Shirts looking sharp! Very colorful.

·
Premium Member
239 Posts

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
Those are sick. Are they only in Black or can we get them in grey? I like the shirts and the design but I am not a black shirt wearing kinda guy. If it is only black I will prolly still pick one up

·
Premium Member
3,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
West Coast Challengers attended Spring Fest 7 with over 50 Dodge Challengers. 1 in 7 Dodge Challengers at the event belonged to a West Coast Challengers club member who came from both near and far covering an area of over 50,000 square miles of the west coast. I think we surprised a few folks.

We have included a write up about the event as well as a few more pictures which can be found here. Enjoy!

·
Registered
492 Posts
Wow that's pretty sweet. Haven't seen so many together before. Jealous I don't live on west coast

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
252 Posts
Man, I sure missed out on that Springfest! Great picks. Still kicking myself. I need to get one of those shirts. It's got my car on it! It just needs some black wheels. lol

Maybe I'll see some of you guys at the Bakersfield show.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Sixdolla, your ride looks sweet! We will meet up soon brother!

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
Yes sir got a few peps going to the all american powered car show.can't wait to meet you and your ride:banger:

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
That was fun and a kool way to honor our Vets! Glad we were asked to participate!

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Haha that's funny Jesse! raVenX got a good candid shot on that one. It's one of my favs from the day!

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
Cheers to my fellow West Coast Challenger owners! Does anyone know a GREAT place to have my Challenger serviced? I used to take it to DC Performance but sadly, they have closed down their business.

I don't really trust the dealerships I've been to - they just don't seem to care...

21 - 40 of 127 Posts