Dodge Challenger Forum banner

61 - 72 of 72 Posts

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
It is with great sadness that I tell you all that Stefanies oldest daughter Jaime passed away this morning at 0830. She was overtaken by a massive infection and was gone in less than 24 hours... Many of you met Jaime at various club events, she was her own person but so much like Stef in so many ways.. we will miss her greatly for the rest of our lives....

Mike

·
Premium Member
3,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
It is with great sadness that I tell you all that Stefaines oldest daughter Jaime passed away this morning at 0830. She was overtaken by a massive infection and was gone in less than 24 hours... Many of you met Jaime at various club events, she was her own person but so much like Stef in so many ways.. we will miss her greatly for the rest of our lives....
Sorry to learn of the tragic news. A huge loss for the family, and the club as well as she was a common face at many of our events.

If we can do anything for you or the family, please do not hesitate to call on any of us.

Stay strong. Our thoughts and prayers are with you all.

·
Premium Member
4,691 Posts
It is with great sadness that I tell you all that Stefaines oldest daughter Jaime passed away this morning at 0830. She was overtaken by a massive infection and was gone in less than 24 hours... Many of you met Jaime at various club events, she was her own person but so much like Stef in so many ways.. we will miss her greatly for the rest of our lives....

Mike
Sorry to learn of the tragic news. A huge loss for the family, and the club as well as she was a common face at many of our events.

If we can do anything for you or the family, please do not hesitate to call on any of us.

Stay strong. Our thoughts and prayers are with you all.
Thank you raVenX, as I could not have said that any better. :thumbsup:

Mike, I am truley saddened to hear about yours' and Stephanie's loss.

My heart goes out to both of you. :)

Jaime had her whole life to live in front of her.

I am so, so, very sorry for both of you. :mecry:

If there is anything that I can do, I will do it for you. ;)

Let me know if I can help. ;)

Please check your PM.

·
Registered
9,441 Posts

Mike
My sincere condolences for your loss.
My thoughts and prayers are with your family.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Very sad to hear the news Mike. Please let us know whatever we can do to help and we will be there for you both. Our hearts and prayers are with you and your families.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
West Coast Challengers had a great time at it's 2nd Annual "Charcoal & Challengers" club BBQ! There was plenty of delicious food, cold drinks, great people, and killer cars! Thanks to all the members and guests who attended!

Write up can found here:

West Coast Challengers 2nd Annual "Charcoal & Challengers" Club BBQ and Family Day || West Coast Challengers

For more info on how to join the fun, please visit our website at:
West Coast Challengers || So. Cal. Car Club || Southern California Chapter

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
This past weekend West Coast Challengers returned to the Orange County Food Bank in Garden Grove, CA, to once again volunteer packing boxes of food for the elderly and less fortunate. Club members, friends, and family worked tirelessly and beat last years record of 1,044 boxes with a total of 1,579 boxes! It felt great being able to help an additional 535 needy families!

This year, as a challenge to the club members, both Keith and Larry generously agreed to donate, on behalf of the club, one dollar each for every box of food packed by the club members. So, in addition to packing 1,579 boxes of food, the food bank also received a financial donation from us in the amount $3,158.00.

Job well done people! A big thank you to everyone that contributed their hard work, sweat, time and money to this great cause!

If you are Challenger owner and are interested in being a part of some of our great events like the one mentioned above, please check us out at West Coast Challengers || So. Cal. Car Club || Southern California Chapter for more information!

·
Premium Member
3,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
West Coast Challengers met up with our sister club, Desert Challengers out of Phoenix, AZ, to attend Fall Fling XXVIII in Van Nuys, CA. It was great for both clubs to finally put faces to the posts, emails and phone calls. We all had fun checking out all of the Mopars, new and classic, and chatting it up throughout the day. Special thanks goes out the Desert Challengers club members for making the trek to California to attend the event with us. Read more.

61 - 72 of 72 Posts