Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Saturday mornings when there are no events on the club's calendar, West Coast Challengers likes to attend various meet and greets in and around the SoCal area.

Our home base meet and greet location is in the City of Huntington Beach at the Donut Derelicts meet and greet event that was started back in 1986, some 25 years ago. You never know who or what will show up at the gathering. From roadsters to street rods to classics to modern muscle, enthusiasts and cars of all kinds gather each Saturday in the wee hours of the morning to show off their cars and chat with friends and fellow car enthusiasts.

Donut Derelicts Meet & Greet
9015 Adams Avenue
Huntington Beach, CA 92646
Saturday mornings from 6:00 am to 9:00 am (5:30 am gets you prime parking)
NE corner of Magnolia & Adams
See Map

We are usually parked here (in Mopar row, right about where the line points to):

---------

We will be there this Saturday morning (3/5). Come on out and meet some fellow Challenger enthusiasts.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
See you there!

·
Premium Member
4,691 Posts
If there's anyone that cannot wait 3 more weeks to see an IE392 in person, tomorrow will be a Golden opportunity to do just that. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
4,691 Posts
"Thanks to all who came out this morning."

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

·
Premium Member
4,691 Posts
With a 20% chance of rain this Saturday, and a 50% chance on Sunday, that's enough of a reason to keep my baby parked under her covers this weekend. :disgust:

I'll see you guys at SF6 on the following weekend! :bigthumb:

·
Banned
928 Posts
I hope you guys will be coming to the B&M/hurst show as well!

·
Premium Member
3,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
A few of us are hitting the City of Diamond Bar's Birthday Car Show this morning (4/16). I believe that happyhemi and some others will be holding the fort down at Donut Derelicts for us. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
4,691 Posts
A few of us will be attending Donut Derelicts tomorrow morning, 4/30, in Huntington Beach. It's located at the Northeast corner of Magnolia & Adams. It's best to arrive by 5:30am to guarantee parking. The gtg goes from 6am until 9am. We hope to see you there! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
779 Posts
Thanks for coming! Always a pleasure to to see friends and meet new ones (even if they bring their rental car). :)
Thanks for the hospitality, it was nice to put some faces with names. And as for the rental at least it was a mopar. BTW: I did find my way over to work that morning, made it back to the hotel that night in time to head over to Irwindale Speedway.

·
Premium Member
3,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for the hospitality ...
The pleasure was all ours. It's always great to meet people from out of town that we see on the forums, more so because we all share the same passion for the Challenger.

Let us know when you'll be in town next and get something planned for your visit. We aren't always at the Donut Derilects meet and greet on Saturdays but rather show up when we have nothing else on the club calendar.

·
Premium Member
3,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Heading over to ST Motorsports on Saturday morning (6/11) for a dyno day. Come along, dyno your car or just watch and chat it up with some WCC guys.

ST Motorsports
160 S. "D" Street
San Bernardino, CA 92401
The event starts 9:00 a.m.

·
Premium Member
3,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
We are all off attending the West Coast Challengers "Crusin' thru the Canyons" event today. :thumbsup: Vrooom, vrooom!!

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Thanks to everyone that made it out! That was fun!:thumbsup::bigthumb:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts