Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
101 - 120 of 144 Posts

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
Well as newly elected V.P I would like to say Thank you and I will try my best to do a job even if I will be out to sea for several months, I will try to stay on top of things as best as I can from a far You guys have alot of fun stuff planed for the future, once again thank you and I'll see you when I see you:soapbox:

·
Registered
398 Posts
i registered and sent 2 messeges to be let in but nothing ...
Sorry that there was a problem, nothing intentional I'm sure. I will contact our officers and have them contact you.

·
Premium Member
5,634 Posts
I will be in Point Loma March 12.I am shipping the Swamp Monster to So Cal. Big Shot will be picking it up for me. I will send you guys a email once I get to town.

·
Premium Member
4,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #105 ·

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
3,548 Posts
I personally sent him a pm this morning. We can't very well respond when we're all running around on aircraft carriers and holding annual meetings :), but we did answer him.

·
Premium Member
3,548 Posts
Did anyone win the lottery with their goodie bag from the annual meeting? and did you notice the stickers in there?

·
Premium Member
4,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #110 ·
"did you notice the stickers in there?"

You mean, these?

I haven't checked the lotto tickets yet. I forgot all about them. :notallthere:

·
Premium Member
4,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #112 ·
Very cool. ;)

With the exception of the rain, it was an awesome 4 day weekend when Scott & Heather were here during the Hemi Hwy Tour back in Dec.

I wouldn't hesitate, not for a second, to do it all over again tomorrow. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
431 Posts
^^^^^ Nice write-up CrankCase.
Take care of that IE.

101 - 120 of 144 Posts