Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys would love to make this the official thread for all of us Challenger owners in West Michigan. How many of you are out there in this neck of the woods?? Would be good to know other owners in the area, share information, good mechanics etc.. and maybe even meet up for an event - be fun to all meet that last weekend in August.

Anyhow, respond if you like. Would love to hear where your all located. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
9,678 Posts
Guys would love to make this the official thread for all of us Challenger owners in West Michigan. How many of you are out there in this neck of the woods?? Would be good to know other owners in the area, share information, good mechanics etc.. and maybe even meet up for an event - be fun to all meet that last weekend in August.

Ideally your answer should be found here but many don’t visit the regional sections, maybe you can help it to have the information you’d like to see.
http://www.challengertalk.com/forums/f63/mid-west-owner-list-5784/

Reactions: Clevetown

·
Registered
2018 SRT 392
232 Posts

Not the west side of the state more in the lower middle.30 miles South of jackson is where I am located.:thup:

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Grand Rapids area. About 30 minutes from you.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Checking in from the Holland area, I have a Silver 2010 RT 6M.

I try to hit the Saturday morning Cars & Coffee get togethers in Grand Rapids and Walker.

Every Sunday evening there is a nice group of local muscle car owners that meet up at the D & W grocery store located in Holland, intersection of Ottawa Beach Rs & Lakewood Blvd.

Curless Auto Repair located in downtown Grand Rapids is a great place to go for maintenance and performance mods.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
I love Western Michigan. Sorry to crash your thread... every summer for the past few years we vacation in Whitehall. Last year I had my car with me and took it to the Mopars at Red Barns. Should be back this year...

Oh, and my good friend, Steve Dreyer, owner of Autoform Development Group (AFR), is in Holland, and I usually get up there to see him. He built my car. Great guy. Great town.

Carry on...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts