Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Date: August 5th, Tuesday 6pm-10pm

Hey guys, I'm a member of the local Police Community Council and other Precients in Yonkers use to have small car shows to go along with the police night out. The 2nd Precient gave me the go ahead to use part of one of the lots with cars I approve.

Any challengers interested in coming please let me know, My first priority is mopar cars. Chargers and Challengers feel free to come. Preferably something that stands out. You can post here or send me a PM. I need License Plates and car color/model of you and anyone you are bringing so that way the police have a list to let people in as the place will be closed up tight.

I'm only letting around 10-15 cars total so that way there is plenty of space in between cars to prevent rubbing or any accidents of people roaming through. Last year over 300 people were in attendance

If you have a friend that owns some American muscle but isn't a challenger, they may still be able to come along.

Rules before you are accepted to come

1. No reving, Car will be off during most of the event.
2. You place your car where associated, Do not move it. We have a pre-agreement with the event board and police on where the cars will be parked, I will be guiding you guys to your spots..

·
Registered
260 Posts
Where is the car show going to be held? Just curious as I grew up and lived in Yonkers (2nd Pct) for over 45 years and haven't seen a car show in Yonkers since the 80's. I left 2 years ago and actually just sold my house this past March.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Where is the car show going to be held? Just curious as I grew up and lived in Yonkers (2nd Pct) for over 45 years and haven't seen a car show in Yonkers since the 80's. I left 2 years ago and actually just sold my house this past March.
Every Wednesday there is a car show at Murrays Skating Ring for classic cars and hotrods and muscle cars. This year we are trying out a mini car show with the police night out as a trial, If it goes well then expect it in the upcoming years.

Their is also another few official car meets/shows throughout the week in yonkers but smaller. I know hartsdale and a few places also upper westchester have them weekly.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Thanks for the info. Good luck with the show, I hope a lot of cars show up.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Damn, I'll be away on vacation. Figures...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.