Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

We are planning our show schedule for 2020, and we'd love to meet you there! Our dedicated sales team attends with new products and bestsellers, and we bring our knowledgable tech team to select shows to do on-site installs. Leave us a reply, and we might come to your show suggestion!

·
Premium Member
2,832 Posts
The only show I can suggest is the Chrysler Nationals in Carlisle, Pa.. I know you are in the deep South, so that's a long way to travel.

I think they get typically 2800 or more cars there. The newer model Challengers and Chargers are probably half the show field. It's a great show that I've attended since 2004.

https://carlisleevents.com/events/events-detail/index?id=chrysler+nationals

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The only show I can suggest is the Chrysler Nationals in Carlisle, Pa.. I know you are in the deep South, so that's a long way to travel.

I think they get typically 2800 or more cars there. The newer model Challengers and Chargers are probably half the show field. It's a great show that I've attended since 2004.

https://carlisleevents.com/events/events-detail/index?id=chrysler+nationals
Great pick, thanks for the suggestion! We travel all over the country for shows...heading to Florida next week and then to Las Vegas in November for SEMA! Maybe we'll see you in PA in 2020 (y)

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Great pick, thanks for the suggestion! We travel all over the country for shows...heading to Florida next week and then to Las Vegas in November for SEMA! Maybe we'll see you in PA in 2020 (y)
In Florida, but all the shows I go to are small ones and we never have any vendors ( they're that small ).

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
In Florida, but all the shows I go to are small ones and we never have any vendors ( they're that small ).
That's cool...tight-knit shows are awesome to meet other Challengers!

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
I'll attend most any show that features old cars. Late model cars that show up always seem silly to me and I just walk on by. If I can see it in traffic most days...... I'm not wasting time at a show to look at it.

On the flip side though. They don't have to be old and long gone from everyday traffic on the road......any show with concept cars,giving a peak at what may come next, is interesting too.

Bring your '08 to '19 Dodge Challenger, late model Mustang, Camaro or Corvette to the show and I don't care how many coats of wax or how modified........I've got no interest at all in stopping to take a peak.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Yeah, Carlisle has become the go to place for old parts and maybe an entire car purchase.

I favor the Corvette show. Missed it this past year but try to get there at least every couple of years. It's not a terribly long drive from New Hampshire but it does require a free week end with nothing more important to do.

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
HI [email protected]

I will be at The Ford Nationals Carlisle, PA June 5th - Jun 7th 2020

Regards

Dereck
Great pick! Maybe you'll see us there :cool:

I'll attend most any show that features old cars. Late model cars that show up always seem silly to me and I just walk on by. If I can see it in traffic most days...... I'm not wasting time at a show to look at it.

On the flip side though. They don't have to be old and long gone from everyday traffic on the road......any show with concept cars,giving a peak at what may come next, is interesting too.

Bring your '08 to '19 Dodge Challenger, late model Mustang, Camaro or Corvette to the show and I don't care how many coats of wax or how modified........I've got no interest at all in stopping to take a peak.
Gotcha! Those classics are really awesome...makes you miss the old-school styling sometimes but appreciate the few newer model vehicle that nail the look. We love shows that have an array of vehicles to get a taste of everything at once.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts