Dodge Challenger Forum banner

What a beautiful day in TN

2K views 18 replies 12 participants last post by  Jimmy 2-Tone 
#1 ·
Took, The Kraken, out for a spin today. Absolutely georgous here in TN. Plugged in my USB stick loaded with 70's tunes, cuz I am that old, and just drove around wasting gas like a big V8 can. That's all I had to say, just wanted to share. Wish all of ya were here to enjoy it with me!!

#2 ·
I have put more than 1000 miles on my Challenger doing the same thing. :)

...and, another 500 or 600 with a late-70's/early-80's stack of tunes. ;)

I don't care if the kids these days don't know who Mott The Hoople is, they're gonna hear it if they're next to me in traffic!

Reactions: Semaj392
#5 ·
I was in Pigeon Forge, TN last year.. BEAUTIFUL country.. those smokey mountains are breathtaking in the early morning sunlight. Love, love, loved it there!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#8 ·
We were in Gatlinburg in June for Mopars in the Mountains and did the Tail of the Dragon. Love TENN and in a Challenger it is even better.

#11 ·
These things need to be advertised more. I would have driven down again for Mopar's in the Mountains and especially the Tail of the Dragon! Do you know what the dates are for 2015? Might be nice if we can get a group to all meet there.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#16 ·
That is correct... No 2015 date. Two of the organizers kids are graduating HS next year. They said from now on it will be every other year.

#18 ·
Thank you brother!

#19 ·
I'll be in Townsend, Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg area from May 16 thru 23. plan to drive the Tail of the Dragon at least once. May is one of the best times to be in the mountains. The humidity is low, the crowds haven't arrived yet and everything is fresh. Should be a good time.:thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.