Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting acclimated to this new highly computerized car has been somewhat of a challenge for this old fart. It’s been a week since taking delivery and I’ve learned a lot. Finally got the garage door opener programmed, learned to use the paddle shifters, learned to use auto stick mode shifting. Tomorrow pairing the phones, setting the seats, and adjusting the radio front/back/tone are on the list.

It’s a great car! Love the ride and performance mixed with luxuary.

The help here has been great. I thank all who have contributed to my education ;D

Bill D

·
Registered
87 Posts
Ya ain't old, I don't use half the stuff that came with the car like radio or screen crap and I don't own a cell phone, I just like driving it and making noise. I wish my insurance was cheaper since I've had no tickets since I started legally driving in '72 and that includes no wrecks. I also wish I could still shift but I'm getting used to the auto and just punching it.

·
Registered
2015 Dodge Challenger SRT
877 Posts
Getting acclimated to this new highly computerized car has been somewhat of a challenge for this old fart. It’s been a week since taking delivery and I’ve learned a lot. Finally got the garage door opener programmed, learned to use the paddle shifters, learned to use auto stick mode shifting. Tomorrow pairing the phones, setting the seats, and adjusting the radio front/back/tone are on the list.

It’s a great car! Love the ride and performance mixed with luxuary.

The help here has been great. I thank all who have contributed to my education ;D

Bill D
I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying your Challenger. They are incredible cars ... and so different from the '68 Charger R/T I had back in 1975.

I typically buy pre-owned cars for myself and new vehicles for my wife. One of the perks of buying from a dealer in a nearby small town is that they do a great walkthrough and setup all of the electronics ... except for the garage door opener, obviously.

I love the Memory seats in our '17 Durango R/T and wish it had been available in met '15 Challenger SRT 392. Though it's not as much of an issue because my wife rarely drives the Challenger since it has a manual transmission. But it would be nice to be able to simply hit a button after someone else drives my car.

Which radio do you have?

·
Registered
2015 SRT, 6 Speed, Sublime Green
2,113 Posts
I have to say that’s the kind of homework assignments that are more fun than work. Once it’s dialed in you’ll be looking for more stuff to fiddle with.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts