Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Help with insane project

It's been a while since I've been on this site but it's time to get started on my "insane project". Let's begin. all I want is a street scoop sticking out of my hood. 2010 R/T stock w/ JBA shorty headers. I'm not looking to gain much HP if any......just don't want to a loss. Here's my plan. Put this intake Hughes Engines
on. I've fabricated my own adaptor plate from 1/2" aluminum to bolt my throttle body to a 4150 flange. Mount a BBK 95mm TB to the intake. I already built a mounting system for the scoop to attach to the TB. But here's where I need help. Should I upgrade to a bigger cam ? If so, what suggestions ? Will I need to upgrade injectors and fuel pump ? If so, what injectors ?......... side question....... there is an electrical connection on the back of the composite RT manifold itself....what is that ? Tell me how crazy I am or that it can't be done. I don't care. We're gonna use my car as a guinea pig. Any and all input is GREATLY appreciated !!!! Thanks

·
Registered
http://www.dragtimes
1,899 Posts
Connector on the rear of the intake may be you MAP sensor connector (should have 3 wires).
95mm TB on a NA'd 5.7??? I think the 6.4 is 85mm and it breathes plenty good...

Reactions: DirtySouthRT
1 - 3 of 3 Posts