Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am just curious what are you guys running for tires on your rts I have the 20 inch envy rims. What are you running and how many km/miles are you getting on them.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
245/45 all around wrapped in Cooper Zeon RS3-S rubber. I have to say that this Cooper tire is the best performance tire I've ever had in almost 20 years of driving.

My next setup will be either the General GMAX AS-3 or back to the Cooper RS3-S, main reason why I would only go with the Generals is because it has much better treadlife. Otherwise handling in extreme dry roads nothing comes close to the RS3-S IMO. Had them on for 7k miles without ANY issues thus far. Tread is wearing very evenly.

Once my tires wear out I'll go with the staggered look with 245/45s in the front and 275/40 in the back. I love that old school muscle car look with the wider rears. :browsmiley:

·
Registered
224 Posts
My R/T is a Charger, but I'm running 245/45 on 20x9 front and 275/40 on 20x10.5 rear. Nitto Invos.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
I bought a set of Firehawk wide oval as on the Hemi Orange R/T two years ago and upgraded to a Blacktop R/T last May and had them swap the Firehawk wide oval as from the old car to the new one because the treadwear is awesome. I've put about 30k miles on the tires and they look awesome. The ride is very quiet and grips awesome.

·
Registered
2016 R/T Scat Pack
1,407 Posts
Mine came with Goodyear Eagle RSA's in 245/45/20. I got 31k on that set and the replacement set. I liked them but went with Nitto Motivo's this time, 5k in and liking them, hopefully get longer mileage...

·
Registered
515 Posts
Michelin Pilot Sport AS3s on all 4 corners. 255/45ZR20s.

Reactions: DJ Hemi

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm currently running 265\35\r20 up front and 305/35/r20 in the rear hankook rs3 on torq trust m wheels. 20x8.5 up and 20x10 rear no rubbing issues! Love the tires

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
I've just installed a new set of American Racing VN-805's, mounted 255/45/20's in front and 315/35/20's in back, front rims are 8.5" and rears are 10". No rubbing. I have the Nitto's Motivo's, great tire and rear tires are almost 13" wide. Old School, yeah buddy!

·
Registered
2012 Challenger RT
386 Posts
Just put on some Toyo Proxes 4 Plus, 255/45/20 all the way around. Love them so far, much better grip and handling them the POS F1's. Only got about 100-200 miles on them so far, so I can't comment on treadlife but they are just below the Michelin Super Sports, so I imagine they'll last. Plus I've always had good treadlife out of Toyo's on my other cars.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Hankooks in a 255. Nice quiet, sticky tire.

Reactions: DJ Hemi

·
Registered
162 Posts
My R/T is running 20"x9" wheels with Nitto INVO 255/45 in the front and 275/40 in the rear. (see photos) No issues with rubbing, and they fit the look of the car. They are a huge improvement in grip over the stock Firestone tires.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts