another post here. I recently got a few things for the car under the hood;

• AFE Momentum GT
  • AFE Scorcher (hand tuner)
  • Fastman Throttle body
As for exterior modifications;
  • 345 Badges (red w/chrome)
  • American Muscle windshield banner
  • PX8 touch up paint
I am now deciding if I want HALO lights for the front bumper head lights to change the color white to be brighter and so that I can make them red to follow the theme. I also installed some floor mats and etc.

I’m wondering if anyone has some ideas for more exterior mods like stripes, as I really want darker window tint and side louvere.

any suggestions?
Thanks boys and girls.

5039EBD0-3A30-4FFD-938A-B6298AA2CA62.jpeg

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,787 Posts
Side marker and rear reflector tint, Mopar splash guards

A Guy

·
Registered
61 Posts
I installed a set of OPT 7 Halo Lights for under $60.00 , they sure a lot of attention and I installed one in the hood scoop and engine compartment, make sure you check your state laws, here in WA state I am good with any of the colors but the blue lights and flashing white lights
IMG_0916.JPG
IMG_0958.JPG

·
Registered
2019 Dodge Challenger RT Pitch Black Clear-coat
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I installed a set of OPT 7 Halo Lights for under $60.00 , they sure a lot of attention and I installed one in the hood scoop and engine compartment, make sure you check your state laws, here in WA state I am good with any of the colors but the blue lights and flashing white lights View attachment 992566 View attachment 992567
I’m a firefighter and an officer for a university here in PA, I’m allowed to run blue and white flashing lights.

That things a beauty. Love the red. I wanted something like that but would keep the constantly on red to match the theme I’m doing with her (black on black w/red) and the lights would kill it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Black out grille inserts, black fuel door. If you go for tint I've always thought the brow tint on the front windshield looked cool

·
Registered
2016 Dodge Challenger SXT
40 Posts
I agree with all above, here are a few different looks, also intake inserts color coordinated are nice. Here in NY colored headlight rings other than white can and will get you a ticket, but really nice during a show. Post pics after you've done your upgrades, we want to see..

·
Registered
2016 Dodge Challenger SXT
40 Posts
If window tint is legal, go for it.. This car looks amazing in any color with tinted windows.. However, I have seen side and rear louvers, the rear are pretty nice but the sides not so much.. Also as much as I like the chrome gas cap on my white car with my rims, I think on your car with those rimes, I would go with a black gas cap cover.. Easy mod to do in several different ways.. Take a look at "A Guy" blackout, one of the better ones you'll see..

·
Premium Member
2009 RT A8 & 2013" RT M6
39 Posts

Just an ideal. Just remember to cover your fog lights also. I can still see at night. They have velcro stick ons, so you can take off if needed to. I bought them from Carid.com

·
Premium Member
2009 RT A8 & 2013" RT M6
39 Posts
I looked it up for you, I ordered mine from here.
Carid.com
GTS® - Headlight Covers
Item # 35058454
It says it fits all models.

GTS® - Smoke Fog Light Covers
Item # mpn1964793
Fits all models

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,787 Posts
Design change in 2015, those won't fit. They do make some headlight covers for 2015+, but they don't look great generally. These look OK in pictures, not sure about in person

A Guy

·
Premium Member
2009 RT A8 & 2013" RT M6
39 Posts
Yeah, I didnt want these cause I didnt like the look of these. I dont want to see the headlights but you know everyone likes what they like and no one is wrong. I hope you find what your looking for🙂

1 - 14 of 14 Posts