Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just got me a bring new 2010 challenger rt. i'm looking forward to putting a new exhaust and intake in my car but i dont know anything about this. can someone help me out by telling me whats the best kind out there for my car? any advise will help.. thanks again and happy holidays

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
I just got my 09 SRT8 and I put on a JLT carbon fiber CAI. looks real good and i noticed a difference in the seat dyno. As far as exhaust goes i'm torn between magnaflow high flow cat or kooks catless mid pipe and the new mbrp no drone cat back system. i need to find out the pros and cons of high flow cats vs cat less mid pipe and if the no drone mbrp is as loud as the original mbrp cat back system. but thats the way i'm going. i'm going to start my own thread to get those answers so i dont hi jack your thread. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
7,304 Posts
There are many threads on this very subject on this forum. Just search around and you'll find a voluminous amount of information.

In the end, you will have to buy based on how much sound you want, the look you want, and future engine mods you may plan for the future.

I chose to keep mine stock; it is plenty loud enough for me and didn't cost anything. ;)

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
i just got me a bring new 2010 challenger rt. i'm looking forward to putting a new exhaust and intake in my car but i dont know anything about this. can someone help me out by telling me whats the best kind out there for my car? any advise will help.. thanks again and happy holidays
Check out challengernut.com for exhaust and intake references.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts